Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cull of blogs

Now, a tricky subject.

My list of blogs I read has got too long. To read them all would take me several hours a day. I'm going to remove many of them.

If this includes yours, I'm very sorry if you are disappointed by that. The reason is not that I don't find what you write interesting - I wouldn't have added you in the first place if I didn't - but that I simply don't have enough time.

It's difficult because I'm afraid it probably will include people who do comment on here. I'm sorry that I can't reciprocate fully, but gardening (and blogging) is only one of several things I have to get through each day, The others are nearly all far less enjoyable, but needs must I'm afraid.

Now I will grit my teeth, and get on with this cull.

8 comments:

  1. Its a nice gesture from you emilyBell, ample warning before a tragic culling .... Some years ago they did sea lions culling, more because of overcrowding.... they didnt give warnings then ... haha .. cheers! yea, we got to get on with life .... cheers! ~ bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they'll understand. Oh, they'll get over it eventually. One does what one has to do ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Emily - it's very difficult finding time to read all the blogs I enjoy, and I find new ones every week it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still We can enjoy following you and nothing to stop you popping in now and then. After all the most important thing is getting out in the garden. Nice to have found your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, Kathy at Cold Climate has a redesigned site, and she has some info there on how to manage a high volume of blogs that you want to track. You might want to check there before you cull--plus her new design is very pretty and fun to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Daffodil - I'd never seen that blog before, looks v interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emily! You are absolutely right, there are so many great blogs and very few time especially during a gardening season. My list of blogs shows the names of their last posts so I can chose which one would be the most interesting for me to read.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for reading and wanting to comment. I'm sorry that spam has made it necessary for me to monitor comments, but please feel welcome despite this.