Monday, March 2, 2009

The beginning of the end of major weeding...

Another beautiful day of sunshine.

Some of the morning glory seeds that I sowed the day before yesterday have germinated. This is partly due to having soaked them, but mainly the heated propagator, which is just magical! It was a present from my father about 2 years ago; it's a huge one, because I was so pleased with the small one we had already. The only thing is to try to strike a balance between things drying out in it, or getting mouldy.

I put loads of compost round the roses and peonies.

Then I started the last big area of weeding. There will be more to do but that's either odd bits, or it's keeping up with things I've already done. So here is another of my customary before and after pairs:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for reading and wanting to comment. I'm sorry that spam has made it necessary for me to monitor comments, but please feel welcome despite this.