Today I began the project.
1. I took photographs of the garden exactly as it was to start with, everywhere including the front and even the shed and the greenhouse.
2. I cleared up dog poo.
3. I put the Christmas tree back in its place in the oval bed (with B's help). The plants there are already a good height and hide quite a lot of the wheeled pot.
4. I tidied away the tubs of sticks from the patio and the far lawn.
5. I took the old wire fencing to the tip.
6. And finally I bought a hellebore plant from Tesco and put it on the table.
I didn't do anything out of the book yet... thinking that when you're ankle deep in dog-mess, other things can wait!